Friday, March 28, 2014

روانشناسی و حقوق(Psychology & Law)

 
A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”?

The girl answered with a loud voice;
"I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!”’T

All the students in the library stared at the guy and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed, right?
 
The guy responded with a loud voice: "$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!!!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!"

...and all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears; “I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty" ...


روانشناسی و حقوق

پسر جوانی در کتابخانه از دختری پرسيد: «مزاحمتان نمی شوم کنار دست شما بنشينم؟»
دختر جوان با صدای بلند گفت: «نمی خواهم يک شب را با شما بگذرانم»
تمام دانشجويان در کتابخانه به پسر که بسيار خجالت زده شده بود نگاه کردند.

پس از چند دقيقه دخرت به پیش پسر رفت و در کنار ميزش به او گفت: «من روانشناسی میخوانم و ميدانم مرد ها به چه چيزی فکر میکنند، گمان کنم شما شرمنده شدی درست است؟»

پسر با صدای بلند گفت: «200 دلار برای يک شب!!؟ خيلی زياد است!!!»

تمام آنانی که در کتابخانه بودند به دختر نگاهی کردند، پسر آهسته به دختر گفت:  "من حقوق میخوانم و ميدانم چگونه کسی را گناهکار جلوه دهم»
 

No comments:

Post a Comment