Monday, July 14, 2014

شکوه عشق!(The Glorious of the Love)



The Glorious of the Love

While the stars glimmer,, 
While no wind blows and no sheet shakes,
While no nightingale sings on the trees,
While the sparrows are asleep calmly on the trees,
While the life is no more alive... 

I am alive!!... I am awake!! 

I sing the melody of the existence,   
I sing the melody of the life,
I sing the melody of the Love...
I sing all of them for you...
Oh the prolongation of the life...
Oh my Love!
How beauty is the Love!!!
How glorious is the Love!!!


شکوه عشق!
آن هنگام که ستارگان سوسو میزنند...
آن هنگام که بادی نمیوزد و برگی تکان نمیخورد...
آن هنگام که بلبلی بر شاخه درختی نمیخواند...
آن هنگام که گنجشکان همگی بر روی درختان آرام غنوده اند...
آن هنگام که زندگی دیگر زنده نیست...
من زنده ام!! ... .... ... من بیدارم!!
من آهنگ هستی میخوانم...
من آهنگ زندگی میخوانم...
من آهنگ عشق میخوانم...
من همه را برای تو میخوانم...
ای امتداد زندگی! ای عشق من!
چه زیباست عشق!!!
چه باشکوه است عشق!!!
احمد شماع زاده

No comments:

Post a Comment