Monday, April 2, 2012

How do you see God?


How do you see God?
We can study in the tale about Solomon which is explained in the Holy Qur’an, when he made a mistake in his behavior to God and Almighty God gave him a slight punishment, he repented and God accepted it. Afterwards, he requested of God for grant him an unique and exclusive kingdom, He would grant nobody in the future. How wonderful application!! And more wonderful in which Almighty God accepted his request and granted him such a particular kingdom.
In your mind, why Almighty God accepted his such a great and wonderful application? I thought about this question so much. Finally, arrived at this conclusion in which God consider to the greater aims. So, He accepted his apply and with many proud expressed it in His Holy Book. One of these aims is that:
Almighty God would likes tell us “I’m for everybody so, who see me”. Solomon saw me so much merciful and open-handed, then I granted him everything he requested. If somebody like Solomon see me so much merciful and open-handed, then I’ll become for him so and give him from my extremely blessing, everything he apply. vast versa, if somebody see me close-handed and afraid if request of me something great, I hesitate to give him, consequently apply slight thing, I’ll become for him as he see me, close-handed:
“… and Jews told, God is close-handed. Be closed! their hands. They been banned by this impudence!! But He is open-handed and  grants everybody, everything He would likes.” (Holy Qur’an-Maedah: 64)

For reach to this target, you need a preparation that it is a strong belief and faith (not only by saying and thought) otherwise you can’t reach to your purpose.                        

Ahmad Shammazadeh - 2006


No comments:

Post a Comment